*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1833559-A-Large-Breakfast
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: The Kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Large Breakfast

    by: Jeary
The kitchen, for Jake it was quite amazing to see how large the Kitchen appeared to him. He knew that to Sally this was normal, in the Kitchen he saw his mother and his father who was at the time helping his mother put some finishing touches on the breakfast. " Hope you kids are Hungry, we made quite a bit. " He said. Sally put Jake on the table and got out a plate. "Sure, I'm Starved." She said. You got quite a look at your breakfast which to you was quite huge. It was a rather normal portion of buttermilk pancakes with butter, strawberries, and Syrup. You were quite surprised that despite your stature it seemed you would be well fed. " This is my plate right?" you asked.

Your sister then replied....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. That's mom's plate

2. It's yours

*Noteb*
3. Don't be silly, we share mine.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1833559-A-Large-Breakfast