*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andy
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249033-Andy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: Andy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andy

    by: BoB7654
Andy runs into your room. "Dude, it's already noon, you are gonna miss your class!" He looks around puzzled as to where you are. Andy is a skinny, six foot, half Asian god! Andy is the nicest of your brother's friends. He always is the one to invite you anywhere, gets you something to eat if him, Ricky, and your brother go out, or tell you if you forgot about class or work. Andy is a semi-good looking guy and you have your suspicions that he also might be gay. He looks around and doesn't see you. Andy takes the opportunity to grab one of the shoes you wore yesterday, hold it up to his face, and take a whiff! " I knew it!" you yell accusingly. Andy hears a squeak and looks over in your direction. Crap you think to to yourself. You are right in the open. You stand on the bed naked, six inches tall, next to a gay guy. He sees your small self and grabs you quickly. He says...

You have the following choices:

1. Time for some "fun"!

2. Do you need help?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249033-Andy