*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ricky
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249042-Ricky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: Ricky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ricky

    by: BoB7654
" Dude, you got any money, we need to go to the Grocery Store." he says as he opens the door. When he sees your not in your room he looks around quizzically. " Where did he go? He better not have gone to get fast food." Ricky was the most muscular of Zach's friends. He was 6'2, hairy, muscular, Greek, and was the richest guy in the house. Ricky knew this and would often go buy food and eat it in the living room with his feet up on the coffee table and watch T.V. Ricky went to the local college with Zach and Andy, but Ricky was also on the football team. Ricky may have been a selfish jerk yesterday, but now he looked like a true Greek god standing in the door way in only his week old, size to small boxers. Ricky looked around the room for a snack, but didn't see anything, but then he jumped onto your bed sending you flying. Ricky knew where you kept your secret stash of snacks. Right on the other side of your bed, so he took the fastest route there. You feel like your going to faint. You begin to fall, but where?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ricky's muscular back

2. Ricky turned over, his groin!

3. Off the bed, next to Ricky's feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249042-Ricky