*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Edith Up
  2. Waking up in this crazy world.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1250950-Edith-Up
by Lucius
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1837281
The lovely Nymph sisters of Rayman Origins shrink you down and use you as a play-thing
This choice: Edith gets you first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Edith Up

    by: Lucius
"Can I please get him first?" Edith pleaded, everyone looking skeptical. "Weren't you and Helena a bit rough with your dolls back in the day?" Holly asked as you sat down in Edith's hand.
"So I'm a doll now?" you sighed as Edith nervously avoided Holly's question. "Well, you're doll sized aren't you?" Betilla said with a smile as you simply sighed in defeat.
"Well, I suppose he can go with Edith first. They've got quite a bond already as it seems." Annetta giggled as the other sisters finally agreed.

Edith squealed with delight and hugged you like you were her newest toy. (Which in a sense, you are.) Being hugged by a bubbly girl like Edith has it's perks. Especially being in between her warm mounds. But, there are also downsides. Like suffocating. You violently struggled to get out of Ediths cleavage, grabbing her by instinct and trying to pull yourself out. It was a nice spot sure, but not when you can die while enjoying it. "Hey! You're grabby!" Edith said as she continued to hug you, seeming to not really care. "Edith, I think that's because you're suffocating him!" Betilla said as she pulled Edith's arms away from her chest, leaving you imprinted once again on her. "Oops! Sorry!" Edith said as she peeled you off of her right breast.
"If you're going to do that again, please make sure you give me some air!" You shouted. "Sorry! Don't worry, I'll take care of you while you're with me!" Edith reassured, as she began to fly off. "Cya later girls!" Edith said as she flew back to her home. "Just be sure to give her to Holly tomorrow!" Betilla shouted as Edith flew away with you in tow.


As Edith settled into her home, she set you down on the floor, leaving the room for a minute and coming back with a sandwich. She settled down on her chair and began eating it, when your stomach growled. "Wow, you must be hungry if I heard that from up here!" Edith said in between mouthfuls of food. "Tell you what, I'll let you have some of my lunch if you can do a task. If not, you'll have to wait for your meal." You reluctantly agreed, not like you had a choice. You were hungry.

"Alrighty then, I want you to.."

You have the following choices:

1. "Climb up me to get your food!"

*Noteb*
2. "Give my feet a good rubdown!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lucius (UN: almost2922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lucius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1837281-The-Nymphs-toy/cid/1250950-Edith-Up