*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A tan gone bad
  2. Shrinking storyline
  3. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839996-Giantess-Snooki/cid/1268285-A-tan-gone-bad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1839996
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi from jersey shore grows huge or you shrink in front of her!
This choice: Snooki shrinks you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A tan gone bad

    by: destinydueler
You see a girl looking at you, she's really tan and her hair is in a poof, not your thing, but she's really cute. She comes over and asks you if you want go get a tan with her, you say sure. You go to a tanning place you never noticed before, you walk in she tells you to get naked so you do. You lay down in the bed, and you here a click, you start to think shouldn't the light becoming on by now the next thing you know metal bars shackle your arms and legs to the tanning bed. You scream to let you out the light comes on, and you feel weird. You here evil spine chilling laughter, and then you realize who this girl is it's snooki, but why would she do this you wonder. You then hear her say oh I can't wait to play with my new little toy. You think, I'm not little. You pass out, next thing you know you feel is a soft fabric and you can barely move. The fabric looks black with white stripes, and the floor you're on feels firm but soft. The fabric starts to wiggle, then you realize where you are in a shoe but how. You start to wiggle, and snooki feels you. She then takes her foot out of the shoe on the way out her socked toes grab you. She lifts you up and pokes you a bit. She then laughs and...

You have the following choices:

1. Puts you back in her shoe to play

2. Readers Choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 destinydueler (UN: destinydueler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
staubs30 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839996-Giantess-Snooki/cid/1268285-A-tan-gone-bad