*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Worship my feet
  2. Just got caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840074-Artemiss-Slave/cid/2669497-Worship-my-feet
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840074
Artemis Crock from "Young Justice" holds you captive and forces you to worship her feet!
This choice: Worship my feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Worship my feet

    by: Idk
You wake up in a strange hut, looking to see if There is anybody nearby.
You see the sexy footed goddess, non other than Artemis, she has silver sandals on.
You think to yourself “I thought that was just a dream and you didn’t see the sexy footed goddess”.
You inch forward towards the goddess, She smiles at you.
You can smell her sexy feet, you think to yourself “oh my god they smell so good”.
You take three big whiffs, of the scent of her feet that are covering the whole room.
She’s still smiling at you, she takes off her sandals slowly teasing you, your heart skips a beat.
She puts her foot on your chest, you can just smell her delicious feet.
You grab her foot and lick her sole starting from the bottom to the top.
Repeating the process for the other foot too.
She moans as you hot saliva goes up and down her feet, You grab her right foot and start sucking on her big toe.
She giggles as you suck her toes on her right foot one by one till they’re all soaked in saliva.
You grab her left foot, and you start licking her sole bottom to top.
You grab her other big toes and put it in your mouth, her toes and soles taste delicious!
You suck her toes again one by one, ones both of her feet are soaked with saliva you.... can

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep worshipping her feet

*Noteb*
2. Ask her out

*Noteb*
3. Smell her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Idk (UN: dog457 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840074-Artemiss-Slave/cid/2669497-Worship-my-feet