*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gym
  2. Walking to school.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840210-Surviving-Jocelyns-Butt/cid/2807622-Gym
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840210
Attempt to survive with a naive young giantess.
This choice: Gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gym

    by: Unknown
Today the Boys and girls both ran on the track James and the rest of his class went to the track, and joined the girls, James, not as sneakily as he hoped, ran so that he ended up right behind Jocelyn, so he could watch her butt bounce with every stride. Jocelyn noticed this, and started thinking of what to do. At about half way through the class, the coaches gave the group a break. James sat at a bench, and Jocelyn quickly followed him. Without a warning, James was shrunk. James looked around, and saw that everything was much bigger, then realizing he shrunk. Then Jocelyn approached and picked you up, and started laughing. “What’s going on?!” you yelled. Jocelyn tried to stop laughing then said. “I shrunk you, down to one inch. I noticed you staring at my butt, when we were running, so I thought that if You liked my butt so much, maybe you should get better aquanted. She said giggling. Before you could respond she quickly stuffed you between her buttcheeks, and gave you a wink. The class soon resumed running, and Jocelyn could barely control her laughter. She kept feeling her enormous buttcheeks rub against your tiny body.
Soon gym class ended, and she ran back to a bathroom stall, and pulled back her panties to see you. She burst out laughing , you still like my butt James?” She said laughing she took you out of the bathroom, set you on the floor in front of the boys bathroom, and unshrunk you. Before you could do anything she said. “you might want to run to the shower, You smell like my butt.” Then she ran off. You got cleaned off, dressed, and went to your next few classes. On your last class, you walked in and when you saw Jocelyn, she started giggling. You were pretty mad, but didn’t want to go through that again, so you didn’t say anything. Then you saw Kayleigh. She walked past you to her desk closer to the back of the classroom. And while she was walking, you couldn’t help but look at her butt swaying as she walked. Jocelyn saw this, and after class, when everyone was leaving, Jocelyn shrunk you, then quickly picked you up. Kayleigh bent over to pick something up, and Jocelyn was about to slide you into Kayleigh’s ass, but then thought that you’d be a fun companion during Track practice. Then she saw their friend Faith, who had the nastiest gas of anyone she knew. What did Jocelyn do?

You have the following choices:

1. Put you in her butt

2. Kayleigh's butt

3. Faith's butt

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840210-Surviving-Jocelyns-Butt/cid/2807622-Gym