*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Girls
  2. Choose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841991-SMT-Devil-Survivor-7-Days-to-Gain/cid/1286101-More-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1841991
The girls from Devil Survivor are getting bigger in seven days. How is up to you!
This choice: More Girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Girls

    by: TheSaltiest
Amane Kuzryu- The young maiden of the Shomonkai, the mysterious cult with links to the altered COMPs. Unlike other members of the group, Amane is a true servant of God. Additionally, she is the host of both God's harbinger, Remiel, and a recovering servant of Belberith, Jezebel.

Mari Mochizuki- The busty elementary school nurse is also one of Tadashi Kaido's childhood friends, as well as the host a certain demon with a vendetta against the vampire Kudlak. She is one of the most important characters in the bloodless murders sidestory.

Shoji- A reporter whom Tendoh and his party meet occasionally in their travels. She is secretly investigating the death of her mentor.

Izuna- A government agent working alongside her commander, Fushimi. She obeys her orders, despite her personal objections to what will occur on the 7th day.

You have the following choices:

1. Amane Kuzryu

2. Mari Mochizuki

*Noteb*
3. Shoji

4. Izuna

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSaltiest (UN: professorpyro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evil Genius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841991-SMT-Devil-Survivor-7-Days-to-Gain/cid/1286101-More-Girls