*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Master PC (Yui's POV)
  2. method of hypnosis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1948044-Master-PC-Yuis-POV
by Hamn8r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848392
a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem
This choice: Master PC  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Master PC (Yui's POV)

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
Yui beamed to herself as she began driving into the firm backs*** of Kaitlyn Kare. She was the latest victim of Yui's new computer. The Master PC was unique to say the least. Said to be owned by a powerful dominatrix to escape justice, it had fallen into the hands of Yui in an auction. On the floor below them, the Jugg twins lay exhausted, the Japanese bisexual girl having ploughed them thoroughly before moving on to Kaitlyn.

Yui had prepared a list of people she planned to sleep with. All were women save her best friend Leo Roar. Yui had always liked Leo, the only boy she ever truly loved. Of course, she did fantasize about being either being a girl or being inside the body of his delectable sister Leona. Of course, if she actually did sleep with Leona, she would lose Leo. And Yui didn't want that. Her hand massaged something soft and squishing of Kaitlyn, who grunted her approval. Yui maintained her position, feeling herself massaged as she routinely brought the weary Kaitlyn to one final orgasm, before she too joined the Juggs on the floor.

Yui grinned wearily as she typed in that the Juggs should entertain her by performing acts on themselves. She enjoyed the sights immensely as she contemplated how to proceed next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1948044-Master-PC-Yuis-POV