*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fins off my meal!
  2. Pre peeled Meal
  3. Decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1282498-Fins-off-my-meal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1850046
A strange and horrid creature stalks through the night. Can it be stopped?
This choice: The creature has a little fun with Elisa.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fins off my meal!

    by: Michael Jackson
The creature had been swimming along the ocean floor, it's long sinuous form swaying across the bottom. It was far from pretty, it's loose skin a mass of grey wrinkles. It's body was snake like, long and sinewy, with two pairs of legs evenly space along it's body, the rear longer. It had hands with long thin fingers, slight webbing reaching halfway up between them and the ending in thick claws. A dorsal ridge splayed up from it's back, a spined sail for a deadly vessel. It's head rested at the end of a long neck, a thick base to the skill and flared cheek bones pressed onward into a tapering snout. It's fleshy lips hid it's wicked teeth, and it's cold black eyes surveyed the surface for prey. At thirteen feet in length, there wasn't much in the ocean that would think of tangling with it. No, it was in a category all it's own.

The ocean floor began to rise and the creature began it's ascent. However something caught it's eye. A nude body floated on the surface above it, outlined by the moonlight. It wasn't moving though, and it detested eating it's meals cold. Swimming up, it took in her gentle curves, her pretty buttocks. It hadn't eaten for two days, and it was plenty hungry. Suddenly the girl moved, and began treading water. The creature could feel her mild anxiety, if only she knew how anxious she should be. Floating up beside her the beast slowly popped it's head out of the water. Gorgeous breasts, not as much meat on them as it would have preferred, but beggars couldn't be choosers. The girl's eyes looked mildly confused at the sight of it, "Oh! A dolphin!" she cried out. The creature grinned unwittingly, what a little twit this one was. Though funnily enough it had eaten dolphin two days ago, and it's trainer. It didn't matter though, twit or not it would have it's fun. It's fingers wrapped around her waist, and the tender little morsel squealed as it dragged her under. Pulling her down several feet it held her struggling body, letting go with one hand and reaching up to tweak her rosey little nipple hard. Her eye's were wide with terror as the creature pulled her down deeper into the inky waters, a hand across her mouth lest she give up too much air before it had it's fun.

The creature turned her around and examined her ass, looking at her rosy little asshole before sticking a claw in, prompting a burst of air from the girl. Well, it was hungry, so it wasn't in the mood to waste time. It's cock slid out of it's sheath, thick and rigid, the shiny purple head aimed right at her ass. The girl looked back over her shoulder at the creature and down at it's massive cock, before giving a pleading shake of her head. Her lovely green eye's wide with fear. The creature smiled back at her then nodded, before thrusting it's cock forward. Her ass was amazingly tight, it hadn't enjoyed one like this for a while. Spoiled little bitch had probably never let anyone use it before, her tense ass was milking it's cock as it thrust in and out of her. Her body was being jerked up and down with each thrust, as the creature stretched her tight little butt to the limit. It could feel it coming though, and it would need to bring her up for air soon, it had nearly been a minute. It didn't want it's plaything passing out before the fun was over, with a thick grunt it pulled her down until her ass rested on it's hips so far in her ass that her stomach bulged. Cum rocketed into her rear as it's cock pulsed shooting her off a few into the water. The creature lay back a moment as cum lazily spurted from it's cock to float about the pair in the water.

The creature looked over at her, she was struggling and trying to swim. A moment later it knew why. A massive tiger shark shot out of the darkness and grabbed her head and upper body in it's mouth. Her legs kicked, giving the beast a quick glance of her stretched and raw asshole. Anger flared through the creature, it's meal was swimming away! The shark swallowed again leaving her twitching legs hanging halfway from it's jaws. And with another lazy swallow her twitching toes passed out of sight, leaving the curled up hunk of meat firmly distending it's belly as it swam away. The creature could hear her screaming, she'd live through the digestion, the shark was recycling air into it's belly and keeping the water out. Turns out it liked it's meals squirming too. The creature was angry, real angry. Damned scavengers, those things ate license plates, how it could possibly enjoy a fine tender morsel like her to the fullest extent. It wouldn't do to swim after it though, it couldn't swim as fast as a shark. Annoyed it breached the surface for air. The smile came back to it though, as a timid "Elisa?" came from the beach. A girl was standing on the beach in a skimpy dress, her long blond hair fluttering in the light wind. Maybe it wouldn't go hungry after all. Submerging again the creature made it's way toward the beach.

You have the following choices:

1. Let's try this again!

2. Megan was followed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1282498-Fins-off-my-meal