*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Organization
  2. Decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1293287-The-Organization
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1850046
A strange and horrid creature stalks through the night. Can it be stopped?
This choice: The Organization  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Organization

    by: Michael Jackson
The Organization never really went by a formal name, it was simply a group of powerful individuals with similar interests. Their interests being the pursuit of more power. Often they ran into obstacles that couldn't be removed in the conventional sense. Not in legal ones anyway. So they sought out special means to get what they wanted, means that were not easily traceable. So when the creature came along, well, things changed.

Barry Hanson - The thirty eight year old CBO for Aurum Pharmaceuticals, the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. A man of average height and average looks who managed to distinguish himself through sheer tenacity. Known for his cut throat attitude, he is not a well loved man. He has his eyes set on the position of CEO, however, one problem stands in his way. Oslo Fletcher, the current CEO. A man with a singular distaste for Barry, and a man not likely to die anytime soon. Barry is the founding member of the Organization.

Xavier Croat - The owner and CEO of Valkyrie, a massive weapons supplier for countries worldwide. At sixty one he is one of the most powerful men in the world, and was close friends with Thomas Harthswell, Elisa's father. He wants to be the biggest weapons manufacturer in existence, and as such he will have to do what he does best, destroy his enemies. A short man, he is in great shape despite his age. To him, people only become old when they let themselves. He brings Elisa into the organization to help her with her political aspirations, as a final gift to his dead friend. One of the original members of the organization

Elisa Harthswell - Twenty six year old Elisa comes from an old and powerful family, and what she's after is political power. At twenty six Elisa is a beautiful woman, and the sole surviving heir to her family's legacy. Elisa has no wish to become a hanger on to some husband with half the potential she has though, no, she wants to be truly powerful. For that though, she needs political clout. People see her as young and untested, and often underestimate her. She'll do anything to get what she wants, and she has the money to fund it. A new member of the Organization, brought in by Xavier Croat.

Yuichi Tsuboi - At seventy three, Yuichi is the oldest member of the organization. The owner of Katana Technologies, a name that he felt would represent their products as "cutting edge". A name the company lived up to, as it consistently churns out technology far exceeding that of it's competitors in both scope and execution. He is one of the five richest men in the world. He very much enjoys business, and as such has begun dipping his fingers into every venture he can. From real estate, to restaurants. A true pervert, he loves young women, and is a terrible sadist. He was brought into the organization by the founder, Barry Hanson himself.

Ted Goslin - A fifty two year old oil tycoon, singularly hated by environmentalists above all others for the sheer amount of ecological damage done by his demand. Ted doesn't have time to think about the ecosystems he's destroying, and he'll be damned if he has to see goddamn wind farms ruining the view from his seaside mansion, not to mention taking his business. And honestly, Ted just gets a kick out of pissing off those damn hippies. A large Texan with a think big attitude, one of the original members of the organization.

You have the following choices:

1. Barry Hanson

*Noteb*
2. Xavier Croat

3. Elisa Harthswell

*Noteb*
4. Yuichi Tsuboi

*Noteb*
5. Ted Goslin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1293287-The-Organization