*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katelyn's Game
  2. Home Alone!
  3. Summer Starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1294554-Katelyns-Game
by The X
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #1851752
Read the story of a tickling-obsessed young man during his summer break.
This choice: A high-pitched giggle came from behind the sofa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Katelyn's Game

    by: The X
I stopped and looked curiously at the furniture, hearing what sounded like a giggle emanate from behind it. More investigative than scared or embarassed, I asked "Who's there?" to see if I'd get a response.

A head peaked up from behind the sofa. It was an early high school girl, about fifteen or sixteen by the looks of it, with long brown hair and a couple of mischievous blue eyes. She looked familiar, but her name escaped me. Then my cheeks started to go red as I remembered I was naked.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked. "How did you get in here? Why did you come in?"

The little girl giggled again, emerging from her hiding spot around the furniture. A blue tank top hugged her skinny body, which was nearly as tall as I was, and her hair fell all the way to her shorts, which cut off mid thigh. A grin spread across her face as she approached me. "My name's Katelyn," she told me. "Your mother let me in before she left, and I'm here because I'm supervising you."

For an underclassman, she was very precocious. She found my nudity amusing, but she wasn't ridiculing and taunting me like most freshies or even sophs would have. Then I recognized her - she was the de facto leader of a small prank-loving girl gang. Their pranks were all harmless though, and their leader, Katelyn, had a reputation for being surprisingly mature.

"Why would my mother let you in?" I asked, now curious as to this girl's motives. She smiled as she kept slowly approaching me, while I was backing away a little bit slower, more playful than serious.

"I overheard your parents talking to a neighbor." she explained. "Your mom mentioned that you were going to be by yourself for most of the month, and she was worried about you being irresponsible. So I offered to help out since my parents are gone most of the month too. She said yes."

This was going somewhere, she'd been planning this. "Help out how?" I asked.

"Like I said, I'm going to supervise you. Make sure you don't do anything crazy while your parents are out. I'm all unpacked in the guest room, and I'm ready to spend the month." She was spending the entire month here with me, and all arranged without my knowledge. I guess I was no longer alone all month, but it could've been worse.

"In the meantime," Katelyn continued, "I'd like to play a game with you." Like a stalking feline, she slowly stepped towards me, pushing me gently against the wall when we'd run out of space, her hands resting on my belly.

Intrigued, I asked "What kind of game did you have in mind?"

"Oh, a little chasing and hiding, cat and mouse, cop and robber, with a little twist." She leaned in close, her voice dropping to a whisper. "I hope you're ticklish."

Suddenly her fingers started wiggling into my belly and sides, causing me to break out in loud laughter. I would've dropped to the ground had Katelyn's hands not been supporting me. However, that meant I leaned right into her fingers, which magnified the sensations and causing me to laugh even harder.

After maybe a minute she stopped, letting me rest for a minute. "Good," she smirked. "In fact, better. You're much more ticklish than I had hoped."

While recovering, I let the information sink in. This girl had planned on us being alone so she could tickle me? This month was looking better and better. And maybe if I was good and she was okay with it, I might return the favor.

"Don't put any clothes on," she ordered. "Much more sensitive this way. Well, better start running you bad, bad robber, 'cause the cop will be here soon."

She backed off and sat on the same sofa she hid behind. Waiting a moment to consider my options, I came up with three spots. I could hide in the attic, stretching out beneath the clutter to block Katelyn's view. The garage was also an option, since she probably wouldn't look in the car. Or I could go for the fallback: my closet. It was so obvious she might not look there.

You have the following choices:

1. The attic

2. The garage

3. The closet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The X (UN: armaggedon185 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1294554-Katelyns-Game