*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/3482980-The-neighbor
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
This choice: next  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The neighbor

    by: crushstar
Shocked by what happened, Sam simply went home. It couldn't be real, it must've been an illusion, Sam said to himself. Sam needed to get his head clear. He went outside for some fresh air. He stared at his neighbor Sarah's above ground pool. Sarah, a womn in her mid-thirties, who divorced her husband a few years earlier, had become a nice sight to watch. Every afternoon, Sarah would climb in the pool and float around in the inner tube for hours. What Sam appreciated was over the years, Sarah had put on significant weight. Going from a typical 160 to well over 200, Sarah's body was bountiful with folds and bulges for Sam to enjoy. Sarah casually squeezed for body in a bikini, walk her full figured body across her yard and climb into her pool. The sight of her lifting herself with the railings, her legs stepping on the stairs all gave Sam a visual of a fat woman's body at work. Then there was the rewarding sight of Sarah's bare tummy resting on her lap as she lazed about in the pool.

However, today was different. Instead of walking out of her house in a typical bikini, Sarah was in jogging pants and a tshirt. What was going on?! Sam fretted. Was his chunky neighbor trying to lose weight? Sam couldn't bare to lose his sight-seeing, he had to do something.

Sam grabbed the remote and messed with it. The remote could drastic alter a woman's body chemistry, alter it in ways that could make weight loss insufferable, if not totally impossible! Sam saw Sarah leave her driveway beginning a jog. Sam took aim and fired. Directly hitting Sarah with depleting energy beams and sugar-craving waves. Sam crossed his fingers as he watched Sarah jog off. Sarah's jog steadily slowed down before coming to a full stop. Sarah barely made it past a few houses. Sarah walks herself back. Panting heavily and fanning herself.

Sarah noticing Sam in front, waved at him inspite of her exhaustion. "Hey Sam. Whew! It's way too hot out. Planned on starting my weightloss plans today but the heat is just too much. I'm gonna relax in my pool." Sarah said yanking off her shirt too worn out to care.

Sam anxiously waited in the back to see his beautiful neighbor in a swimsuit. After a few minutes, Sarah emerged in a hot 2 piece, with belly on full display. Her bottoms holding her 2 chunky globes of cheeks. Even more promising was Sarah carrying out a huge carton of icecream. The sight filled Sam with relief and pride.

And hope....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. use the remote on Sarah more

*Noteb*
2. an interruption

3. Sam remembers he has somewhere to be!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/3482980-The-neighbor