*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1443746-Kyle-kisses-Lisa-who-is-on-the-gymnastics-team
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1855332
Kyle gains the ability to grow any high school girls' muscles... With a kiss! FMG Only!
This choice: Kyle kisses Lisa, who is on the gymnastics team.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyle kisses Lisa, who is on the gymnastics team.

    by: MossyA
Lisa was the star gymnast and you liked her so you decided to change her first.

When you got to her house you explained to her your powers and she said
"If you're going to do that to me then can you make me 100 times better than the most muscled, strongest and the most flexible gymnast in history?"

"Ok, if you wish Lisa" you reply and with that you kissed her passionately.

During that time you felt her body become more muscled while it kept its feminine shape you also felt something else but couldnt place it before she broke off the kiss.

"I'm going to try it out" she said gleefuly as she started doing gymnastic moves.

Then you noticed that she was tying herself in knots with out screaming.

It was then that you noticed that the feeling you felt was her bones melting away.
She walked to you and said " Why dont we

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Do that again

*Noteb*
2. Try something else

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1443746-Kyle-kisses-Lisa-who-is-on-the-gymnastics-team