*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856712-Testing-the-Formula/cid/1300759-Of-Course-The-Boarding-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856712
Mad Scientist? A formula? Growth? Gee, how cliche can I get? Oh well, come in if ya wanna.
This choice: A small, all-boys boarding school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Of Course! The Boarding School!

    by: citywalker
”Ah, yes,” Quantrain said aloud to an empty laboratory, ”My favorite investment!” St. Gerstman's Academy for Gifted And Talented Boys was one of the first things Quantrain had built after he had amassed his millions. Since 1993, the smartest, most talented, most athletic, and (most importantly) sexiest teenage boys from all across the world were hand-picked by Quatrain himself and invited to attend St. Gerstman's, all expenses paid. Not only was the school lavish and the education top-notch, but Quantrain had used his powerful connections along with a little assistance (read: lots and lots of bribes) to make sure that a diploma from there would get you into any college in the country.

St. Gerstmam's was built on an island a mile and a half off the coast of San Francisco (Yes, yes, I can hear you asking "Is it Alcatraz?" while a bemused grin fills your stupid face. Well, it's not Alcatraz. There's plenty of room in the bay for other islands, got it?). The building looked more like a luxury resort than a school, with lots of red brick buildings, fountains, a pool with both indoor and outdoor sections, and even a mini-golf course, with a driving rage on the cliff side (of course, the hundreds of golf balls hit into the bay inevitably hit and killed at least three or four fish per year). Only a hundred students maximum attended the school, all between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, and they each had their own fully-furnished studio apartment to live in, services by a well-trained wait staff. Any boy would kill to be able to go to this school (And in fact, at least one or two who got in did. That’s not really important now, but, who knows, maybe it’ll come up later).

Quatrain loved St. Gerstman's. He would often like to walk the grounds, reveling in the cool breeze blowing in off the bay and watching the boys pass him by, not having a clue that the only reason that their lives had brought them to such an amazing place was because that strange-looking man had a whole lot of money and thought they looked cute. Even when he couldn’t be there (like during most of the past six years of Phase 1 of the experiment), Dr. Quatrain would watch the school and the boys on the hundreds of cameras that he had concealed around the island. When things looked bleak, when failures started to pile up, it was the one thing that got him through the ordeal (well, actually, there were two things, but... uh... Just, don't worry about that).

So, in short, the decision was obvious, and Quatrain quickly packed his bags for the trip. A short while later, he was in a private jet headed for San Francisco. While there, he went over the details of Phase 2 and how he would apply the formula, as well as what to expect.

He had brought with him six flasks full of the different variations of the formula, colored each color of the rainbow (except for indigo... what a stupid color. Am I right?), hoping to test them out on six different boys. Looking through his notes, he quickly reviewed the colors and what effect each of them had, trying to decide which one he wanted to do first.

The first effect he wrote down, for the red formula, was exponential growth. This meant that the growth would start out small, much less noticeable than with the other formulas. But over time, the rate of growth would keep increasing until ... Well, he wasn't quite sure when it would slow down. Maybe never! That could be a problem, but... Well, he decided to wait until when and if it happened to try and figure out a solution.

The effect for the orange formula was for a more steady pace of the growth, but in addition to height growth, there would also be a noticeable difference in the muscle mass of the subject. Basically, he would hulk out, turning from a scrawny teenager into a towering colossus with the physique of a bodybuilder. Quantrain licked his lips just thinking about the idea.

As opposed to a steady or increasing growth, the effect for the yellow formula would cause the subject’s growth to come in spurts, though the amount of those spurts would increase as time went on. The first day, he could grow to seven feet tall, but the next day, he could grow to be nine, and so on. What’s more, the subject also would shrink back to his original height each day... as long as (and at exactly the same time as) he experienced an orgasm in some way. Theoretically, that would mean that if the subject never came, he would keep his height and add on the next day’s spurt on top of that. But somehow, the doctor didn't think that would be a problem, teenage boys being the way they are and all.

This led to the green formula, which was probably his favorite. It was basically a reverse of the previous effect, where the subject wouldn't grow at all, but get more and more horny until he got off in some way, which would immediately cause him to grow. In addition, the more times the subject would grow and get off, the more frequently he would become horny again, a vicious cycle that Quantrain just now realized could lead to some small problems, but... Oh well!

The blue formula was definitely an interesting one. As the boy grew, he would start turning into some sort of anthropomorphic animal. Once he got off, he would turn human again (though keep the increased size), but would soon start transforming again, each time into a different furry creature. That one could definitely get weird, but Quantrain liked it.

Finally, he came to the last formula, which was colored purple. With this one he had a hard time making out any of his scribbles, but only saw the words "power" and "limits". Shrugging, the doctor decided to wait until all the other formulas had been used at least once, and then use this one and see where it would lead.

By the time he had gotten all of this straightened out, his plane had landed in San Francisco, and a short helicopter ride took him to St. Gerstman’s. Looking over the list, he carefully considered which formula he should try first, having great difficulty making up his mind.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Red

2. Orange

*Noteb*
3. Yellow

4. Green

5. Blue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856712-Testing-the-Formula/cid/1300759-Of-Course-The-Boarding-School