*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856712-Testing-the-Formula/cid/1303796-Excited-start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856712
Mad Scientist? A formula? Growth? Gee, how cliche can I get? Oh well, come in if ya wanna.
This choice: Green  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Excited start

    by: JamesFoxes
Pondering his decision the doctor looked down at the approaching island below, listening to the steady hum of the engines. The green fields and trees that garnished the beautiful island made the answer easy.

“Green!” he exclaimed, almost jumping out his seat, making the pilot swerve the helicopter in surprise. Why not start off with his favourite? After all this day calls for a celebration! He closed the carefully padded box with his numerous samples of potions, and now prepared for his next dilemma – whom to try it on?

The arrival of the helicopter was not unusual to the boys at the school, since the doctor had often toured the grounds. He was always kind and giving towards the boys there, and wildly cherished by all; this was no different! A myriad of young boys rushed towards him as the helicopter landed, the strong winds from the rotary blades brushed their clothing tight against their bodies, showing off their impressive physique. “Oh this was definitely the right place to begin.” The doctor agreed with himself quietly, with a wide smile spreading across his lips. He held his arms wide as he was surrounded by 20-something teenagers, jumping up and down against him, almost giving him a bad chafe all around.

A choir of young voices greeted him with cheers and whoo’s and a steady chant of: “Mister Q! Mister Q! Mister Q!” their affectionate name for him, which always made him feel loved and important – not to mention a bit like James Bond’s gadgets expert! “Hello, boys!” He shouted back to the group surrounding him, trying to overpower the loud ‘chop chop chop’ of the engine behind him, “I brought all of you some special gifts this time! And I will need a subje.. Umm, recipient! To receive my gift first. Any volunteers?”

A forest of hands rose before him with incredible speed, followed by the best impressions of doggy-eyes he had ever seen on any human. He smiled softly to himself at the eager boys and picked from them, a 5 foot 15 year old tanned boy with beautiful mid-length dark hair by the name Luke.

Putting his arm around the shoulders of his selected ‘recipient’, the doctor started to part the group of kids to a collected groan of disappointment. However, the promise of more gifts getting handed out later did keep their spirits up.

“So.. What is this gift you spoke of, Mister Q?” The young boy in Quantrain’s arms asked with childish curiosity “Is it what you have in that case there? Can I have it now? Can I.. Can I?” He bounced up and down in front of the doctor, who could only smile back at the adorable display of enthusiasm. “Please, you’ll have to wait till we get inside. But I promise you that it’ll be worth it! And one thing you’ll have to promise me, is that you let the gift be a secret for as long as you can.”

And I know what you think, the old guy luring in the small boy to his office with the promise of a gift when he gets there, and telling the boy to keep it a secret.. Let me tell you, these boys are treasured to me, I would never bring them to any harm. And growth and pleasure for the teenage boy is NOT harm.

The young boy wondered for a moment what the doctor had meant by ‘keeping it a secret as long as he could’ but simply shrugged his shoulders and followed Quantrain into his office. After all, what was the worst that could happen, right?

Closing his door, the doctor took out a large bottle of his selected potion of green liquid from which he carefully measured a dose fit for the small boy, and poured it into a small fizzy drink. “This is my gift to you, Luke.” He handed the glass to the confused boy, who took it and smelled it curiously “Oh, it may not seem like a big deal to you now, but just trust me you will find this quite an experience… Oh, and don’t worry, Luke, there are no side effects to this.” The boys lips stretched into a smile and he gladly finished the entire glass in a few seconds, letting off a resounding burb, which only made both of them laugh heartily. Luke couldn’t help feel that the doctor was holding information back, but he also trusted the older man like all the kids did at school. Plus, what kind of a surprise involved being told everything? Now he was just excited to see what this wonderful experience was that he’d been promised, and sat there looking around the room while trying extra hard to feel any difference.

“Umm.. Mister Q, will it take long to … do what it’s supposed to do?” The doctor simply smiled and got down on his knees in front of Luke’s chair while the boy started to squirm a bit uncomfortably, shivering and panting softly as he ground his butt against the chair. “Hmm, it would seem that it already is, Luke. Don’t worry, the weird feeling will vanish soon. The fluid is fusing with your DNA, which will allow the effects to take hold.”

As soon as Quantrain had finished his explanation, the boy stopped moving and simply sat there with a relaxed and happy - no blissful - expression plastered across his face. “That was WILD!” Luke shouted, and Quantrain noticed much to his delight that the front of the boys pants were starting to bulge and tent as the drugs worked their magic. “Oh, but Luke, that is nothing compared to what is to come..”

You have the following choices:

1. Quantrain tells the boy to run along, to meet his friends.

*Noteb*
2. Quantrain wishes to see the effects up close.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamesFoxes (UN: jamesfoxes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856712-Testing-the-Formula/cid/1303796-Excited-start