*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1616347-Juliet-Capulet--Miranda-Goddard-wait-seriou
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Juliet Capulet- Miranda Goddard... wait, seriously?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Juliet Capulet- Miranda Goddard... wait, seriou...

    by: Unknown
Shock took root all over Miranda's chubby face.

A lead role. She'd finally landed a lead role!

Her whole body quivered, her fellow drama students clustered around her, either sharing in her excitement or sighing at the loss of a part they wanted. Suddenly, a portly hand landed on Miranda's left shoulder.

Turning to look, she spotted Ms. Walker beaming at her.

"I know you'll make a fantastic Juliet, Miranda! But be sure to note who your Romeo is going to be. It's essential that the two have chemistry together."

"I understand, Ms. Walker. Thank you for giving me this chance!"

"Of course, dear!"

The obese instructor waddled her way past Miranda then, congratulating other students on their parts and reminding the depressed ones that there are no small parts on the stage. Especially at Buttercombe.

Miranda's eyes returned to the cast list, spying Romeo and seeing...

You have the following choices:

1. The gorgeous, and stout, Cassie Evans.

*Noteb*
2. The nerdy, and hugely obese, Layla Studabaker.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1616347-Juliet-Capulet--Miranda-Goddard-wait-seriou