*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2202241-Cassandra-tiny-red-head-roomie
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: An older girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Cassandra, tiny red-head roomie

    by: Trampltrum
Standing at the door was a shorter girl, her hair was red and cut into a pixie bob; while she was not fat, she looked kinda...fluffy. Not fat at all, just a little soft around the edges. Staring at Zahara for a second, the girl suddenly broke out into a huge grin.

“Hi there! Are you my roomie?” the red-head asked with her broad smile.

“Uh, yeah! Are you a freshman too?” Zahara asked. Clearly this girl was a first year, she was so short! Zahara was not going to win any awards for her height, but this little pixie had to be her age right?

“Umm, actually I am a sophomore, but it is still my first year, just transferred” the girl explained. Uh oh! Zahara suddenly felt very guilty about calling out this girls’ height, or lack thereof.

“Oh my god! I am so sorry, I just thought that...” Zahara tried to explain.

“No worries! I know I am a little short” the girl laughed off “Cassandra Burgess, and you are?” Cass asked, pointing at her roommate.

“Zahara Stevens” she introduced.

“Oooo! Pretty name” Cass complimented, causing Zahara to blush a bit. “Whoops! Didn’t mean it like that!” Cass quickly added, trying to brush the sudden flirt-like comment under the rug.

“No worries...see now I am doing it” Zahara pointed out with a laugh. She could already feel the two would be good friends. “So what are you studying here that made you transfer?” Zahara asked.

“Cooking, they called me a prodigy back at my old place, and Buttercombe is the crème-de-la-crème of cooking schools around” Cass explained.

“Wow, I didn’t even know that, my parents wanted me to come just because it was one of the best academy’s in the country” Zahara shrugged off.

“Haha! Fair enough, oh! The school feast is starting! We need to get down there ASAP!” Cass suddenly let out with a gasp.

“What? Now? But I haven’t’ unpacked!” Zahara called out as Cass belted for the door.

“No time! Follow me!” the red-head called back as Zahara followed, trying to keep Cass in sight, but not wear herself out for a second time today.

---


“Phew! We made it! And it looks like there is still food here too!” Cass remarked as the pair staggered into the main hall.

Zahara’s mouth dropped, it was incredible! The cafeteria hall was bedecked with all kinds of rich decorations. There were Chandeliers, velvet curtains, pillars ringing the outer walls! This was certainly a big departure from home, even though she did live in a very big and quite fancy house.

“It’s...it’s incredible!” Zahara let out.

“I know right! But let’s not just stand around like idiots, let’s grab the food before it’s all gone” Cass add, nudging Zahara with her shoulder.

The pair then grabbed the surprisingly large plates set out and began to march down the line, picking at things here and there. But one of the pair was grabbing less than the other...

“Gee, you on a diet or something?” Cass asked, noticing how small the portions were that Zahara had added to her plate.

“Uh no, this is how much I always eat, my parents say a lady should not eat too large a portion” Zahara explained, giving Cass a window into her upbringing.

“But you are gonna miss out on the good stuff, look try some of this” Cass stated bluntly, before piling a load of pasta in thick red sauce onto Zahara’s plate. “And a bit of this, oh and this to you have to try it, oh god this is divine” Cass kept going on and on, leaving Zahara looking like a deer in the headlights as her plate grew steadily heavier and heavier. Eventually Cass stopped and the pair retreated to the closest available table; but something was still bothering Cass.

“You’re not touching it” Cass pointed out bluntly, pointing with her fork.

“I...uh I have never eating this much, or any of these foods before, and what would my parents say if they saw me eat this much?” Zahara explained; a little embarrassed in front of her new friend.

“Still with the ladylike thing huh? Look, are your parents here? No. Will anyone tell them if you ate a little more? No. Just give it a try, the only person you are letting down is yourself for not trying it” Cass said a little huffily.

“Uh, alright” Zahara relented, ceasing the poking of the food and actually taking a lump of the pasta, drenched in its rich sauce and pressed it between her dark lips. The taste hit her like a ton of bricks. Zahara had never tasted anything so delicious! So rich! So decedent! It made her whole body shiver as the flavors danced on her tongue.

“Good huh?” Cass asked, “I had a little go over some of the food here before I arrived, I mean I can do better than this, but its good enough on a day to day basis....Zahara...you ok?” Cass raised an eyebrow as she watched Zahara practically attack the rest of her plate.

“*Omph* Mmmm! This is so good! I have never had anything LIKE this before! Sorry, what did you say?” Zahara asked as she crammed another forkful past her lips.

“I said I tasted this stuff before, and it’s good but I can do waaay better” Cass explained as Zahara’s eyes went wide.

“You can do better than this?” No freakin way!” Zahara seemed to have had her mind totally blown by the food Cass had heaped onto her plate. And these were just the leftovers, just wait until she tried the stuff before the older girls had helped themselves to the best bits! “Mmmph, you said they teach cooking here, do you think they can teach me to cook like this?” Zahara asked, smiling like an idiot at Cass.

“Uh, I guess so, unless you like, set fire to the kitchen all the time they probably can” Cass suggested.

“Awsome! That’s one of my options sorted then, I was thinking advanced trig instead but god, if I could learn cook like this for myself every day I would be in heaven!” Zahara fantasised about herself in a chef’s hat, dancing back and forth between multiple pots of food, taste testing the exquisite dishes as she stirred them.

“Better hold your enjoyment for the moment, Head is going to make a speech” Cass pointed out, nodding behind Zahara as a plump blonde woman with her hair in a large beehive and dressed in a butter-yellow blazer walked up to a podium and coughed loudly.

“Greetings students! I am Headmistress Polluck, and I welcome you one and all to Buttercombe Academy for Growing Girls!...” Ms Polluck was very flamboyant with her speech, waving her un-toned arms around like windmill blades as she continued to explain the long and important history of Buttercombe Academy.

Eventually Ms Polluck drew to a close and a round of applause saw her dismount from the podium and leave via a back door.

“Well that was interesting Za...hey! Did you eat all through that speech?” Cass asked, trying to conceal her laughter.

“Uh...kinda” Zahara admitted sheepishly, eyes flitting back to her clean plate; it had not been as clean when Ms Polluck began talking.

“Well, let’s head back to our dorm room, you still need to unpack” Cass pointed out, rising from her seat with Zahara following suit.

---


The pair chatted away as they walked back to their dorm room; fortunately it was situated not to far from the cafeteria, so it was a short walk. However when Cass beeped her card across the scanner, Zahara made a little whine noise.

“What is it?” Cass asked.

“I kinda wish I had a bit more of that pasta” Zahara admitted.

“Really? Should have said you were still hungry” Cass eye-rolled, “And I haven’t got any ingredients to make anything so you are gonna have to stay that way tonight.

“I am not hungry, I just, I just wish I could taste some more of it” Zahara added.

“Haha! Seriously? You better keep that under control, unless you want to return home a total blimp” Cass laughed as they both entered the room.

As Zahara picked up her suitcase she thought about the taste of that food once more; for that kind of food, becoming a blimp might be worth it...

You have the following choices:

1. Zahara has to pick her classes tomorrow, and her mind is made up

*Noteb*
2. Zahara has a funny dream

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trampltrum (UN: tyrann0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2202241-Cassandra-tiny-red-head-roomie