*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He calls up a friend
  2. Response 2
  3. Since It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/1343989-He-calls-up-a-friend
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: He calls up a friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He calls up a friend

    by: Onlyonekey
Aaron looked around the room, being completely silent. Normally right now, his mom would be making up some lunch, but he knew that wouldn't be happening today, or ever for that matter.

"Maybe Josh and I can get some take out or something" he muttered to himself. Josh was a good friend of his, who had a little sister until the pandemic. Most restaurants and such were still operating, as there were not as many customers, thus not a lot of employees were needed.

With that in mind, Aaron called up Josh on his cell phone.

"Hello?" came Josh's voice through the speaker.

"Hey man, it's Aaron. How about we get out of the house and get some lunch" suggested Aaron.

"Good idea, could help get my mind off things. Well, it wouldn't hurt anyway" said Josh.

"I hear you" said Aaron, being as sympathetic as possible. Without much more to be said for now, Aaron hung up the cell phone. He figured that he and Josh would walk down. It's not like they were in any sort of hurry.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Aaron immediately answered, seeing Josh's form as he opened it.

"Hey Aaron, you holding up?" asked Josh, giving Aaron their traditional handshake. Aaron nodded.

"As much as I can. How about we walk down? We can talk on the way" he suggested.

"Fine by me" said Josh. After telling John about where they were going, Aaron and Josh walked out and began to head down the street and out of the neighborhood.

What happened next?

You have the following choices:

1. A small prickling in their stomachs

*Noteb*
2. Talking about stuff

*Noteb*
3. Vision gets foggy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/1343989-He-calls-up-a-friend