*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/1680552-everyone-is-turned-female
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: The device doesn't work as planned  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

everyone is turned female

    by: ruser0084

As the device began to activate, it unfolded its flaps and began distorting the solar radiation incident upon them. People the world around turned towards one bright spot in the sky; the spot outshone the moon and was even visible during the day as a pink torrent of light emanating as if from a pulsar,the lighthouse of the cosmos. It was a beacon and all who witnessed it wished it to be one of hope. Then as the wave of pink light approached and enveloped the denizens of Earth the fear set in like the excitement of reaching the top of the track on a roller coaster. The world stood still.
Then the wave ebbed and the excitement abated only to be replaced by panic at what was revealed after the pink haze cleared. All around them every man could see that he was surrounded by women and every guy thought he had perhaps died and gone to some sort of paradise. That was of course the story for a small time gardener named Joe.
" Oh my god Aaron it's your sister. Come quick look"
" Really" replied the woman standing next to Joe. She turned around to face him.
" Wwww...hat" gulped Aaron

Both of the newly formed women stared at each other in shock.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ruser0084 (UN: ruser0084 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/1680552-everyone-is-turned-female