*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Britt
  2. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1380760-Britt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: Britt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Britt

    by: colemc
BURRRRRPPPPP!

That was the sound Bill heard as he walked into the house. Other than that all he could hear was leather squeaking. This was surprising since he was turning up to a party. He expected to hear chatter and music. It wasn’t until he rounded the corner to the living room that he saw why. There she was, Britt, sitting in a leather chair with her legs crossed, and rubbing her rather large belly. Britt was actually an ex of Bill’s and when she heard he was coming to this party she thought she’d go to, and she had herself a nice meal while she waited.

Bill looked around and saw three other guys who had escaped Britt’s feeding frenzy hiding under a stool. Bill decided to run to them.

Does Britt spot him or does he make it?

You have the following choices:

1. She spots him

2. He makes it

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1380760-Britt