*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/3415365-Harry-found-secret-room-inside-the-chamber-of-s
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: Harry found secret room inside the chamber of secrets, another parsel-door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harry found secret room inside the chamber of s...

    by: Mr. George
Wandering around the Chamber of Secrets. Walking along a vast corridor, he ran his hand over the figures in the half-alcoves. Maybe he shouldn't have, the statues depicting different people being tortured or tormented, usually with snakes. But, here, and now. Harry knew he was unobserved.

Harry ran his fingers over the ornate carving of one of the statues. There was a difference... a response. He stopped in his tracks, returning to the last statue. It was a woman... probably a witch, her body bound by a massive snake at least thirty feet long, it's muscular body constricting around her.

Cautiously, he touched the statue once more. A sibilant whisper echoed in his mind. It was speaking parsel tongue. Harry felt, disembodied, displaced... utterly wrong, as if his body was very different. Powerful, and crushing.

He snatched his hand off the statue feeling dirty and guilty, for his curiosity. The strength he'd felt flooding through his veins was thrilling. The power of life and death... held within his coils.

But there was another feeling too. This wasn't merely a trophy from Salazar's dark history. Harry knew it was a door... a hidden door, within a hidden chamber. The thought terrified him, and again that thrilling rush, he couldn't refuse the temptation of exploring this chamber.

The knowledge of how to open it came to him... tempting him to just proceed...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/3415365-Harry-found-secret-room-inside-the-chamber-of-s