*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. Go To Class
  3. Go To School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2024437-Something-else
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else

    by: Blarg Blargington
Before you can decide what to do, you notice Kyle, the nerdy kid sitting next to you, stand up and head for the door, his nose still firmly planted between the pages of the manga he's reading. At the same time, you see Sarah, another hot, popular girl walking into the room, looking down at her phone and not watching where's she's going either. You see the two are going to crash into each other, and decide it would be funny if the two fused together when they collide.

As they bump into each other, you will them to merge, but make sure no one is aware of anything so as not to cause a scene. You watch as the two become a bit rubbery as their parts and clothes begin to combine. Sarah's long, wavy brown hair begins to lighten as it absorbs Kyle's blond hair. The hair maintains its feminine style, but it shortens down to shoulder length.The two's faces combine, keeping Sarah's femininity, but also Kyle's blue eyes and glasses. The makeup becomes more "natural" looking, giving off a very cute nerd girl look. Sarah's feminine figure is maintained, but loses a bit of the toned, fit cheerleader look due to Kyle's lack of physical activity. The skin maintains Sarah's smooth, feminine look, but becomes Kyle's pale white tone. As for clothes, the new girl standing in the doorway wears Sarah's short denim skirt and a girl's version of the anime t-shirt that Kyle had been wearing. The girl also wears Kyle's black Converse, but now with a pair of long, girly socks that Sarah had been wearing.

As the merge completes, you can't help feel attracted to the girl now standing in the doorway. She still has the physical features that made Sarah so attractive, but you can only assume that she has a much more attractive personality now, at least to you since you're a little bit geeky.

"Kylie, take your seat," Ms. Everette says to the girl. "Class is about to start."

Huh, you think as you look around. In the time it took for Sarah and Kyle to merge, it would seem that the rest of your classmates has showed up. Weird.

You turn your attention back to Kylie as she makes her way back to what was once Kyle's seat. She places the manga Kyle had been reading down on the desk as she takes a seat, then quickly finishes replying to the text Sarah had been reading. She then looks over at your for a second, before blushing and turning away.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay focused on Kylie

2. Mess with other studenets

*Noteb*
3. Mess with Ms. Everette.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2024437-Something-else