*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Use your powers to fight crime
  2. Screw school
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2317864-Use-your-powers-to-fight-crime
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Use your powers to fight crime  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Use your powers to fight crime

    by: Blarg Blargington
Yes, you want to be a superhero. You realize you could just use your power to make crime nonexistent, but where's the fun in that? You can control the very fabric of reality and can create your own comic book story if you want. You can create your own villains and allies and you can make sure everything turns out right at the end. Now, you just need to figure out your powers... Again, you can just use your power over reality as your 'superpower,' but that's no fun. You're not a fan of stupidly overpowered hero. You decide that you just want to come up with a logical set of powers for your superhero persona. You can even create a new body and outfit for your heroic self that you can transform into so no one will ever know who you are, not that it matters. After some thought, you come up with what sort of powers you want to use.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2317864-Use-your-powers-to-fight-crime