*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2975806-Turn-Zoe-into-your-human-girlfriend
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Turn Zoe into your human girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turn Zoe into your human girlfriend

    by: Hawkcam
“I know what to do.” You say, before concentrating on Zoe as you rubbed her belly. She began shifting, changing, as her body morphed into a more human appearance. However, you decided to not make her fully human and instead make her into a dog girl demi human. As her body shifted, you continued rubbing her belly, but your rubbing eventually moved upwards as breasts sprouted on her now human torso, and groped them. You made sure she kept her canine ears, and her fingernails and toenails were sharp, and still as hard as claws, and her nose, while human, was still as sensitive as a dog’s nose. And her teeth still had sharp canine-like fangs. She also kept her tail as well. You also altered her memories to make her think she was always like this, and gave her a more human personality, but kept some dog-like tendencies in her personality. You then made a cute, girly outfit appear on the floor, as if it was discarded earlier. It was a black miniskirt, a pink tube top, and a matching bra and panties set, as well as a pair of high heels. You also teleported your own clothes onto the floor so you were both naked.

“Hey babe.” Zoe said, looking up at you as you continued to grope one of her breasts.

“Yeah?” You ask.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I’m so horny right now. Let’s have sex.

*Noteb*
2. I really wanna suck on your cock now.

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hawkcam (UN: hawkcam1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2975806-Turn-Zoe-into-your-human-girlfriend