*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Human ( Man or Women in next chapter)
  2. Who will it be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862270-Magic-world-of-Dawnwake/cid/1318301-Human--Man-or-Women-in-next-chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1862270
This is about a world of magic which is inhabited by monsters and humanoid races.
This choice: Human ( Man or Women in next chapter)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Human ( Man or Women in next chapter)

    by: SharckNel
1. Chris is a 18 year old human. He lives in a small town at the roots of a mountain range bordering the human territory. Chris lost his parents long ago and his uncle took him in. His parents where killed by monsters (thats what he's told but he does not believe that.) He spent most of his childhood in the mountains caves playing with all manner of monster races so he has grown to like most monsters. His uncle passed away 2 years ago but left every thing to Chris, which includes his Basic Goods shop.

2. Elisabeth is 17 year old human living in the Capital city of Dawnwake called Dawnwake. She lives with her older sister Kira (21 years old). She works at the local inn. Her parents where killed by bandits when her family where moving to the capital.

3. Arira is a 25 year old human. She works as a soldier in the north borders and sees a lot of action. As a soldier she lives with other soldiers.

4.Frender is a 23 year old diplomat. His life involves constant traveling from different parts of the empire and sometimes into unknown territory. He has a difficult time because of the war and has to have constant protection. However is is part of a secret group called Crimson Shield . (Crimson Shield want humans to coexist with the other races of Dawnwake and are obligated to stop humans from killing the said races)

5. other

You have the following choices:

1. Chris

*Noteb*
2. Elisabeth

*Noteb*
3. Arira

*Noteb*
4. Frender

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SharckNel (UN: sharcknel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SharckNel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862270-Magic-world-of-Dawnwake/cid/1318301-Human--Man-or-Women-in-next-chapter