*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862270-Magic-world-of-Dawnwake/cid/1318304-The-biggest-decision-of-Chriss-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1862270
This is about a world of magic which is inhabited by monsters and humanoid races.
This choice: Chris  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The biggest decision of Chris's life

    by: SharckNel
Chris stared at the blank page and it stared back. Chris had completely lost his train of thought."God this is not my day!" exclaimed Chris as he slammed his quill into the oak table. "I've got all my notes on the many races of Dawnwake but I just can't seem to start this book" Chris spent most of his childhood with the races and creatures of Dawnwake. Taking notes and documenting them had become a hobby of his however over the past 2 years, after his uncles death he had to spend more and more time at his shop."I will start again tomorrow". Getting up from his chair Chris then proceeded to walk over to his draws, he pulled out a blue shirt and brown trousers and began to dress himself. Looking over at his mirror to check his hair he took a moment to look over himself. Chris stood at 5 foot 10, with a slightly tanned complication, his brown hair was just long enough to hide his eyes from view but if you push back his brown hair you would come to see his turquoise green eyes.

"Chris are you here?" called a familiar voice from inside the shop. "I will be with you in a minute" Chris shouted back. Chris raced down the stairs and through a heavy looking door with a iron deadbolt haphazardly nailed to it. Chris came to a screeching halt almost trapping over his wolf sized dog ironically named Tiny for being the smallest of the litter. Chris looked up after cursing Tiny to come face to face with Ben his closest friend. Ben was around Chris's height, who was taller was open for debate, however this did course a lot of childish arguments between them. Chris and Ben looked very similar and there was a roamer that they where in-fact twins, this roamer was what started there friendship. The only major difference was that Ben possessed jet black hair. "Chris I have bad news" "what is it?"Chris asked back. "Its the Imperial soldiers. They have decided to remove the Lamia's living within the caves to the North"

"What when did they decide this?"questioned Chris "I heard that the king has been ordered the removal. I only over heard one of the soldiers at the barracks complaining about not being involved in the attack and something about cheese. When i asked him about it all he told me was that they left about half an hour ago"explained Ben. "They should be at the caves by about now" Ben then looked over at Chris, Chris's face was unreadable like many times before Ben was unsure what his friend would do next. "umm Chris what should we do?" asked Ben "there's only one thing we can do......

You have the following choices:

1. ...Im going but your staying here"

*Noteb*
2. ...we are going"

*Noteb*
3. ...we are staying where we are its too late"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SharckNel (UN: sharcknel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SharckNel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862270-Magic-world-of-Dawnwake/cid/1318304-The-biggest-decision-of-Chriss-life