*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863553-On-This-Hallowed-Eve/cid/1374970-Mayor-Witch-transforms-you-into-your-costume-early
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1863553
A witch turns everyone into their costumes. You are Dr. Hypno, PhD, MD, MC, TF, TG
This choice: Scenario 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mayor Witch transforms you into your costume early

    by: Hamn8r
You were sitting on the bench waiting for your mother and sisters when the mayor walked up to you in a very convincing black witch costume(AN: just imagine the traditional witch attire, because I don't feel like explaining an obvious costume), her long black hair in flowing, her blue eyes mesmerizing, and her plum ass and big boobs outlined well in the costume.

"Hello there," she said. "Who might you be?"

You tell her your name.

"Well, ____, I have something for you." She raised her hands and started speaking in some foreign language. Then she hit you with a blast of lightning, almost knocking you out.

"What was that?" you ask.

"I've just turned you into your costume. Now you have the powers of Dr. Hypno and the knowledge to use them. I'm planning to do the same to everyone else. Believe it or not, but this isn't a costume. I'm a real witch. I was getting bored of the same-old costume parties, so I decided to make people into their costumes. I chose to do it to someone early just for the heck of it. Someone with a lot of sexual fantasies who lives with just females. So I chose you. Well, I'm off. If you don't believe me, then try to use it on someone here."

You wonder if this is for real, and decide to test it, but on who?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sharpshooter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863553-On-This-Hallowed-Eve/cid/1374970-Mayor-Witch-transforms-you-into-your-costume-early