*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harry
  2. Who gains?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349202-Harry
by User
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1865519
Niall, louis, zayn, harry and liam grow in one direction. FATTER.
This choice: Harry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Harry

    by: Chordjones
Harry woke up this morning and sighed. He was still tired and absolutely starving! Harry decided that he was going to make himself some breakfast and as he gets up he spots Niall on the other side of the room. Niall is fast asleep and is snoring slightly, the other guys had drawn on him in his sleep and he had writing all over his face! Just then Niall turned over and because he's shirtless Harry saw that he had a cute chubby belly growing. Harry found his dick sprang to attention as he looked at Niall's chubby body and Harry looked down at himself and saw that he too was developing a belly! The thought of himself gaining weight turned Harry on so much that he went back under the covers and masturbated for ten minutes after this he...

You have the following choices:

1. Decided to wake up Niall and convince him to eat breakfast with him

*Noteb*
2. Go back to sleep.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chordjones (UN: cjwg123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
User has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349202-Harry