*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349221-Decided-to-wake-up-Niall-and-convince-him-to-ea
by User
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1865519
Niall, louis, zayn, harry and liam grow in one direction. FATTER.
This choice: Decided to wake up Niall and convince him to eat breakfast with him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Decided to wake up Niall and convince him to ea...

    by: Chordjones
Harry went to Niall, shook him lightly and said 'Niall wake up!'

Niall woke in an instant and had a look of fright in his face, he then saw it was Harry and said 'Oh hey Harry, what up?'

'Oh nothing much, just wanted to know if you wanted to get breakfast with me?'

'I thought you'd never ask I'm starving!' Niall exclaimed as he yawned. His stomach rumbled and he patted it lightly 'I probably should have something light though, I've put on a few pounds'

'I'd noticed' Harry said in his head. 'Oh really? I hadn't noticed' Harry lied.

'Really? Well in that case lets have a big breakfast! I'm absolutely starving!'

The boys slipped on some loose t shirts and went downstairs to the hotels all you can eat buffet! Both Niall and Harry ate 7 heaped plates of English breakfast between them! When they had eaten as much as they could stuff into their bellies they stopped and looked at each other bellies. They both looked like they'd swallowed basketballs! Their shirts which were loose fit to start with were now gripping their stomachs really tightly! Niall's belly was bigger than Harry's as he had eaten 4 of the 7 plates! They went back to their rooms to digest their huge meal and decided to take a nap. They wake up and decide...

You have the following choices:

1. That they are still hungry so they go to get lunch

*Noteb*
2. To stay in their room and play video games.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chordjones (UN: cjwg123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
User has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349221-Decided-to-wake-up-Niall-and-convince-him-to-ea