*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349234-That-they-are-still-hungry-so-they-go-to-get-lunch
by User
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1865519
Niall, louis, zayn, harry and liam grow in one direction. FATTER.
This choice: That they are still hungry so they go to get lunch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

That they are still hungry so they go to get lunch

    by: Chordjones
They decide to go to McDonalds drive thru and order 3 big macs each with 2 servings of fries each and a 2 drinks.

After this binge they go back to their hotel room. As time wore on both Harry and Niall would follow this routine but also with snacks and dinner.

Harry was relishing watching Niall eat as he had a huge crush on him that was growing bigger every day! Harry decided on the 3rd day he was going to weigh himself he went to the bathroom and found the scales.

The last time Harry had weighed himself he was 155 pounds.

He stepped on the scales and they climbed to 160 pounds! 'I've gained 5 pounds in 3 days! Wow!' Harry said as he noticed Niall walk in,

'Hey bro, what are you doing?' he said as he scratched his belly.

'I weigh 160 pounds!' Harry said loudly.

'Really? Shall we see how much I weigh?' said Niall as he pushed Harry gently off of the scales. He stood on it and the numbers zoomed up to 172 pounds! 'Wow I've gained 7 pounds!' he exclaimed.

Harry looked at Niall's chubby body and found he couldn't resist anymore, he grabbed Niall and started passionately kissing him! Niall seemed shocked at first but reciprocated and soon enough they were climbing into Harry's bed!

Harry and Niall had sex 3 times that night.

In the morning Harry woke up to see Niall's beautiful round bubble butt right in front of him, he squeezed it and Niall chuckled, turned around and lay down in bed with Harry.

'Morning gorgeous' Niall said sweetly as he kissed Harry

'Morning beautiful' Harry said back in between kisses.

They starte to make out an then Niall stopped, 'Harry I want to gain weight with you, I find it really sexy that we're both getting chubby and I'd like to get chubbier with you!' he blurted out suddenly.

Harry was taken aback but it took him no time to respond - 'I'd love that Niall!'

You have the following choices:

1. 2 weeks later

2. Later that day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chordjones (UN: cjwg123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
User has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349234-That-they-are-still-hungry-so-they-go-to-get-lunch