*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1407523-Use-Jutsu-on-whole-vilage
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1866144
Naruto, while helping Kurenai clean her appartment finds a secret from his famaly's past.
This choice: Use Jutsu on whole vilage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Use Jutsu on whole vilage.

    by: Hamn8r
Naruto decided he should go on and take over the whole village.
"Tsunade, whenever I say the phrase 'Tsunade needs discipline', you will return to this state and can be programmed further. Now, when I bite your nipple, you will be removed from your trance. Then you will call the whole village-- men, women, children. Understand?"
"Yes, master," Tsunade said. So Naruto took one of her breasts out of her shirt and bit down hard on her nipple, snapping her out of her trance. Then Tsunade proceeded to have everyone in the village gather. Naruto and Tsunade left so Naruto could get the village under his command.
As soon as they got there, the whole village was ready for commencement. Naruto performed the Jutsu and enslaved the whole Hidden Leaf Village.
"Leaf Village, who is your master?"
"You are, master Naruto," they all replied.
Naruto proceeded to have the guys who were his friends to lose all romantic feelings for the girls and then went to reprogram each of the girls. He gave them all trigger words for when he wanted to further program them.
Sakura: 'Pop the cherry'
Ino: 'The flower blooms'
Tenten: '10 fucks 10'
Shizune: 'Hot horny whore hog'
Ayame: 'wrap your noodle'
Naruto also made it so women being naked and public sex was allowed and Naruto would be allowed to fuck any female in the village he wanted, even if that woman was someone's wife. He forbade all non-revealing clothing, and told every woman who wore non-revealing clothing to strip of it and remain naked for the rest of the day.
With that done, Naruto wondered what to do now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1407523-Use-Jutsu-on-whole-vilage