*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anko
  2. Go vist another girl.
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1983122-Anko
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1866144
Naruto, while helping Kurenai clean her appartment finds a secret from his famaly's past.
This choice: Anko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anko

    by: turtleguru
"Alright Kurenai," Naruto says with a devilish grin on his face "i have some business to get to so you finish cleaning here and wake remembering nothing, okay?" "Yes Master." Kurenai replied. With that Naruto left. He was wondering who to target next when he spotted Anko walking along alone in a back ally. 'Perfect' he thought to himself. He performed the hand signs and lept in front of Anko. He said "Mind Control Jutsu" before she could ask him what he was doing. Her eyes glazed over and Naruto smirked to himself. "Anko, I am your master now, you will do whatever I tell you to." he said. Anko replied "Yes, master" Naruto could hardly keep his laughter to himself. he brought her to his apartment and when they where out of sight he...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lets see how flexable this snake really is

2. Personality Change

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1983122-Anko