*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hinata
  2. Go vist another girl.
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1346809-Hinata
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1866144
Naruto, while helping Kurenai clean her appartment finds a secret from his famaly's past.
This choice: Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hinata

    by: Chaos
Naruto wants to test out his jutsu before trying it on Tsunade. He is about to leave before he remembers Kurenai.
"Go back to cleaning your appartment. When you are done you will go to sleep, and dream of me dominating you in every way till you are loyal to me. You will not remember who was the one doing it, but you will know its not Asuma," Naruto commands.
While Kurenai gets to work Naruto starts walking around the village. While he is walking he wonders who he sould use the jutsu on.
'I need to practice this jutsu. Kurenai was already under, and i dont want to mess up on Tsunade,' Naruto thinks.
As he is walking he sees someone hiding next to his house. He looks closer, and sees it it Hinata. Naruto smirks darkly.
'Who better to make loyal to me then someone who already loves me,' Naruto thinks.
Naruto walks over to Hinata, and starts to talk to her.
"Hey Hinata how are you," Naruto says with a smile that becomes twisted at his eyes.
Hinata in her shy self says, " H-e-y N-a-r-u-t-o."
Naruto smirks as he says, "How about you come inside."
Hinata agrees and they go inside. Naruto locks the door, and asks Hinata to tuen around.
Hinata turns around, and Naruto says, "Mind Control Jutsu!"
Hinata's eyes glaze over, and Naruro says, "Can you hear me."
"Yes Master," Hinata repilys.
Naruto preforms a movement with his hands (For some reason the picture changed. It's the one mister Burns does on the Simpsons.) and says excellent.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have fun with Hinata.

2. Reprogram Hinata into a 2nd in command(Dark Twisted Hinata).

3. Reprogram Hinata.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos (UN: c856935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1346809-Hinata