*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yu-Gi-Oh
  2. What timeline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866261-Yu-Gi-Oh-battles-of-your-time/cid/1856576-Yu-Gi-Oh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tomj26
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1866261
In your time you are 1 of the best duelests.
This choice: Yu-Gi-Oh  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yu-Gi-Oh

    by: Pseudonym
"Hey Zack, hurry up or you'll miss your flight!"
"Coming Mom!"

You hastily take one more look into your suitcase. There's your clothes, your toothbrush, some books about duel theory, your laptop - something seems like it's missing... your deck! In a panic, you rush around the room looking for where you've left it.

"Zack!"
"Just a second Mom!"

It had to be here somewhere... frantically you grope every inch of your small, messy room as you try to find it.

"What are you even doing Zack!? Come on!"
"I've lost something, okay mom? I can't find my deck! Why don't you just give me a second!?"

There is a short pause, and then you suddenly hear laughter from the foyer where your mother was waiting. "You left your deck over here at the front door" she calls over "You said that if you put it here then you'll see it on your way out, so you won't forget it."

You facepalm. D'oh! Of course your mother was right. She always was.
"Thanks mom!" you call as you race to the front door, dragging your heavy suitcase behind you.

Your mom didn't move, however. "I can't believe my little Zack is finally all grown up"
You look at her strangely. "Uh - mom, I'm still only fourteen" you point out.
"Being invited to big tournaments all around the globe... already the number one ranked duelist in Australia..."
"Uh - mom?"
"Yes darling?"
"We're in a hurry, remember?"
"Oh - right." Your mom giggles a bit as she opens the door for you "After you"
You begin to leave the house before your mom stops you. "Just don't forget to pick up your deck on your way out" she says.
"Oh yeah" you reply, smiling, as you picked up your deck and made for your family's old car "Thanks mom."

Outside, your best friend Andrew is already waiting for you to say goodbye. "Laters Zack - we'll all miss you around school!"
"Hey, no worries" you say, opening the boot of the car and stuffing your suitcase inside "I'll make sure to call you!"
"Don't forget!" replies Andrew "Oh - but DO forget about Rebekah. You can't let that interfere with your dueling."

You sigh. Andrew was right, though you didn't like to be reminded of how your former girlfriend dumped you. Apparently your obsession with card games was too much for her. But since she left you, you had been finding it hard to concentrate on your game.

"Thanks Andrew" you say as you enter the car "I'll bear that in mind"
"OK, time to go, see you later Andrew!" calls your mom.
"Bye!" calls Andrew in reply.

As the car drives away, you smile and wave at Andrew, who waves back from outside your house.
"It's a pity they only paid for your ticket" says your mom as she drives "It would be awesome to be able to duel with your friends."
"Yeah" you say "But you never know. Maybe I'll meet some new friends at the tournament."
"I'm sure you will honey. By the way, what's this tournament called again? I always get confused with all those events you're always going to..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Duelist Kingdom

2. Battle City

*Noteb*
3. KaibaCorp Grand Championship

*Noteb*
4. National Championship

*Noteb*
5. Another tournament

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pseudonym (UN: 7stranger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tomj26 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866261-Yu-Gi-Oh-battles-of-your-time/cid/1856576-Yu-Gi-Oh