*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Horse
  2. Farm or ranch
  3. Female animal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2734707-Horse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1866944
What happens when you go to the zoo during the springtime?
This choice: Horse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Horse

    by: MMPluc
Alright after filling out all the forms and the like you are lead to the stable/room with the animal you picked in it... You were let in and would have the door closed behind you... There was outside access so that you and the horse in question could go out... Taking. A look around your room had a kitchen likely stocked and a place where food could be transported down to you along with other items a screen next to it seemed to be a request screen... Um... Seeing your bed was neat.. But the main part of this was what was in the middle of the room... The Mare that stood 21 hands tall. She was watching you... Waiting for the first move... as you knew there were ways for her to do things... And likely understand you... so what do you do with your special mare?

You have the following choices:

1. Introductions

*Noteb*
2. Just get to sex

*Noteb*
3. Get into that womb of hers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MMPluc (UN: mmpluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2734707-Horse