*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introductions
  2. Horse
  3. Farm or ranch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2734718-Introductions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1866944
What happens when you go to the zoo during the springtime?
This choice: Introductions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Introductions

    by: MMPluc
Jumping into the mare’s womb could be done later now was to get acquainted and friendly with the mare as she was going to be your companion here... neither of you could leave as they were testing out things and all here... and well not that humans wouldn’t like the special mare... there was only the one mare that could do this for the time being and she needed to be seen how she takes it all... another trait she has it being able to talk so who knows what comes next...

“Hello I am (YN) how are you girl?” You ask and the Mare seems pleased.

“I am Sweetie... I am happy you were not like the others who just charged in and got into my womb right away. It helps that you are talking with me.” She would say making you wonder how many before you got to see her and where they may be?

She didn’t enlighten you so either she didn’t know or she didn’t want to let you know.

Well either way she seemed happy and was ready to do what you would like to do... so what was first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Growing friendship

2. Getting it on with Sweetie

*Noteb*
3. Getting settled up in her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MMPluc (UN: mmpluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2734718-Introductions