*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867167-Interactive-Goddess-Collection/cid/1334961-Asagis-BIG-Debut
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867167
A collection of my additional stories. Features giantess, femdom, and more!
This choice: Asagi's BIG Debut!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Asagi's BIG Debut!

    by: ForestFire5000

<If you are reading this message, it means that this story is in desperate need of new additions. At this point I'm willing to offer 750 gift points for each chapter added. However, as I am currently very busy with college and other real life things, I may not notice new chapters for quite some time. If you want your gift points immediately, please message me that you added so that I can get back to you.>


(choice chapters are not included in the offer and you will not receive gift points for writing them.)


Asagi is sick of being a permanent sideline character in Nippon Ichi games. Ever since her game was canceled, she has tried many different methods to steal the role of main character from the hero of the games she appears in. So far, she has yet to succeed. Now she's pissed. Things all start going her way, however, when she finds a magical gemstone that gives her a new power: the ability to control her size at will! Now she has a new plan to become the main character, and the netherworld has one really powerful new giantess to deal with.

For those who don't know who Asagi is: http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Asagi

This is actually another story based on one I read elsewhere on the net. This time, I actually remember the source: The story 'Asagi Forever' on VGGTS World.com

If you want to read the original story that inspired this one, here's the link: http://vggtsworld.ta-host.com/stories/mu...

Rules:
1. This story takes place in the universe of Nippon Ichi's main series, Disgaea, unless stated otherwise in the story itself (see rule 7).

2. Only Asagi can grow/shrink (she can also return to normal at any time if she wants to)

3. Asagi's clothes DO grow with her, but she can strip down on her own if she wants to. Basically, that means that I will allow her to be either clothed or naked. However, if she outgrows her clothes while not wearing them, then they will grow to fit her new size when she touches them again.

4. The characters from any Nippon Ichi game are allowed to appear.

5. No ending the story (I will end it if I feel that it's appropriate)

6. Always leave at least 2 options at the end of a chapter. If you can't think of a second choice, then just put it down as 'other'.

7. I will allow you to have Asagi pulled out of the Disgaea universe and put into any other videogame's universe as one of her cameos. I would actually encourage this, as I would like to see what she would do if she were forced into another sideline role with these new powers. Just be sure to leave an option open for people to continue the story in the Disgaea universe.

That's all, have fun!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867167-Interactive-Goddess-Collection/cid/1334961-Asagis-BIG-Debut