*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Midwife
  2. Female Parentage
  3. Hero Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867702-The-Mark-of-Heroes/cid/1382517-Midwife
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1867702
A unique take on traditional sword and sorcery ideals, a world of possiblities awaits you!
This choice: Midwife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Midwife

    by: DanniT
Your mother was a midwife that worked at one of the few hospitals in the village. She was a hard-working woman, but a kind and caring one at that. You've learned a lot from her and because of that, you know some information regarding the medical field such as certain procedures, diseases, sicknesses, and medicines. But despite the fact how your mother wants you to live a safe life inside the village, you couldn't help your adventurous side -- there was just so much to do outside. But nevertheless, you oblique to your mother's wishes and stay within the walls. Still, you go to the library whenever you have free time -- that is, when you're not studying or working at the local greenhouse pharmacy.

One day while you were working, a stranger entered the pharmacy.

"Hi, I'm looking for someone that works here," the mysterious person said.

You don't look up because you're currently filling out an order form. "Yes?" you replied. "Who are you looking for?"

And to your surprise, the stranger says your name. You look up to find . . .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sophia, a female messenger.

2. Azinon, the eldest and wisest wizard in the village.

3. A knight you've never met before.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DanniT (UN: aznchika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LANCER-469 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867702-The-Mark-of-Heroes/cid/1382517-Midwife