*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870046-CFNM-Embarrassment/cid/1348294-To-be-naked-at-a-building-on-the-campus-of-a-wo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1870046
Joe has agreed to some online dares from a sexy middle aged woman online. What happens?
This choice: To be naked at a building on the campus of a women's college  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To be naked at a building on the campus of a wo...

    by: Unknown
Joe nervously stepped into the deserted classroom. Since this was Summer term, there might not even be any classes here today, he told himself. But outside the closed door he could hear the coeds walking up and down the halls....

No time to waste, he realized. He remembered his instructions Quickly he removed his shoes and socks, placing them neatly on the instructor's desk. Then his shirt, neatly folded, joined the footwear. He hesitated before removing his pants, but only for a moment. Soon it was neatly folded atop the other garments and Joe was standing in the classroom in only his white briefs. Incredibly nervous, he slipped out of them, tucking them into the pile on the desk.

Compleyrely naked now, he remembered his instructions to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide under the desk

*Noteb*
2. Go into a closet

3. crawl into a box on the floor and hide there!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870046-CFNM-Embarrassment/cid/1348294-To-be-naked-at-a-building-on-the-campus-of-a-wo