*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Queen of the Changelings
  2. Fun in the sun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871073-MLPFiM-The-Princesses-and-The-Queen/cid/1349990-The-Queen-of-the-Changelings
by Forte
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1871073
Hot summer day at the beach..with 4 Anthro Royal beautys
This choice: Queen Chrysalis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Queen of the Changelings

    by: Forte
You point at the Queen of the Changelings....Chrysalis. "I want....Chrysalis..".

Chrysalis grins and licks his lips with a tongue that is like a snake. She looks at you with a bedroom looking eyes, her gaze feels like it paralyzed you..

The three princess looks at you shocked, there face even show worry. Celestia looks at Chrysalis with a bit resentment in her eyes. "What are you waiting for...go" Celestia's voice sounds like a dark thunder storm now compared to earlier.

Chrysalis just rolls her eyes "Tsk tsk, Don't be such a sore sport Celestia, it was his choice" The Queen makes her advance to your little beach spot. She looks at you with lustful eyes "I hope humans know how to give proper love~"
Chrysalis kneels down...and sits on your lap, he royal privates press on your knees as she leans her body close to you, her breast press on your chest, her sexy face lean close to yours. You can smell her breath..and amazingly it smells fresh.

Chrysalis grins and wraps her arms around you, she pushes you gently on your blanket with her on top of you. Her breast squeeze hard on your chest, her stomach pressing a bit lower near your crotch. "Come on lover boy~ show this queen all your love~" she hiss in your face, her tongue rolls the *love* part and licks your nose.

You blush hard on how fast this mare came on to you. You slowly wrap your arm around her and hold her tight, you lean your face in the crane in her neck, you kiss along her neck with some licks thrown in.

Celestia glares as you two have your fun, her mane seems to flare up in anger. Luna watches the two of you, she bites her lips in jealously. Cadence growls & taps her hooves on the floor..she mutters about Chrysalis taking something from her again

As you lick on her neck, the Queen groans in approval. You drag your tongue up to her chin. Chrysalis coos happily "Mmmm~ good boy~ give your queen more~". You oblige, Chrysalis moves her head down and looks into your eyes. You take this as a chance and quickly kisses her rough. The Queens eyes widen from your daring move..she closes her eyes and kisses you back with equal force. You both battle it out in each others mouths, fighting your tongue together to see who would win..

What will your hands do while this is going on?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Forte (UN: gamerdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Forte has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871073-MLPFiM-The-Princesses-and-The-Queen/cid/1349990-The-Queen-of-the-Changelings