*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Make him think he's a woman
  2. Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872992-Hypnotic-Revenge/cid/1527661-Make-him-think-hes-a-woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1872992
You learn the secrets of hypnosis and use them to get revenge on those who pick on you.
This choice: Make him think he's a woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Make him think he's a woman

    by: Janis
Recalling the instructions, you lock eyes with the owner and in a low, monotone voice, you say, "You are a very lovely woman."
The owner brightens up and in a high, feminine, Southern drawl, "Well, aren't you just the sweetest, little thing?"
Pleased with the instant result, you agree to buy the book.
You follow the owner as he minces behind the counter. You exchange money for the book. Both you and the onwer are smiling with the transaction.
As you exit, you see the owner sit down with legs crossed and wrists limp. He notices his fingernails and begins to look for a nail file. You offer one of yours and leave grinning fcrom ear-to-ear.
You ponder who could be next on your quest for justice.

You have the following choices:

1. You go home.

*Noteb*
2. You head back to school.

*Noteb*
3. You bump into someone in the street.

*Noteb*
4. You go to Rachels's house

*Noteb*
5. You walk to the mall.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Janis (UN: janis_en_femme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872992-Hypnotic-Revenge/cid/1527661-Make-him-think-hes-a-woman