*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. she gets up
  2. something happens
  3. New school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873397-The-Giantess-School/cid/2767999-she-gets-up
by tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1873397
You have been enrolled to a school for giantess's. Please help out and make additions!
This choice: she gets up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she gets up

    by: Zinyzang
suddenly the giantess gets up and her ass cheeks close in securing you in place, but as she got up she slipped backwards and her hand (desperately trying to grab something) hits most of the tiny students onto a vacant seat, which was then soon replaced by a cheerleader and her skirt, by then the giantess had grabbed a table and had stood up and had started walking, with each step you would get moved left then right, then finally she stopped walking and entered a room and then into a separate area and closed the door, suddenly you are dropped but land in her panties as it acts as safety next, quickly you make it out of her panties undetected and make it out of the bathroom then...

You have the following choices:

1. teacher trips unaware scoops you up in cleavage

2. you run into a random room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zinyzang (UN: zinyzang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873397-The-Giantess-School/cid/2767999-she-gets-up