*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She wants oral
  2. "...sex."
  3. Oh Crap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874403-The-Demoness-and-You/cid/1933194-She-wants-oral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1874403
Your soul is owned by a red-skinned femme fatale from the fiery bowels of HELL! Public!
This choice: She wants oral  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She wants oral

    by: Unknown
You look at her with your hands down at your crotch feeling nothing but a pussy there, she smiles "I prefer people a little younger." She purred. She clicked her fingers and you went from 20 something to maybe 15 or 16.

"Now get on your knees and suck on my dick!" She clicked her fingers again and you went to your knees and she shoved the dick in your mouth, now start moving your tongue on the end of it and moving it in and out of your mouth.

She looked down at you and said "I don't like your face or head, let me change it so you look better." She clicked her fingers again and you felt hair touching your back, what she had done is charged your head, neck and face into that off a teenage girl, your teenage girls face as if you where born a girl.

You looked odd with a 15 year old teenage boys body with a 15 year old girls pussy between your legs and a 15 year old girls face, neck, voice and longish brown hair.

"That looks better." As she smiled with her cock pumping in and out of your mouth slowly, but you didn't know what she had done to your head, neck or face.

What does she do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874403-The-Demoness-and-You/cid/1933194-She-wants-oral