*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877355-Being-Shrunk-in-Ponyville/cid/1494281-Everything-small-is-disappearing
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877355
Ponyville looks a lot bigger...... oh, I'm smaller
This choice: Everything small is disappearing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Everything small is disappearing

    by: Unknown
"Pinkie we have a problem" Twilight says "everything that's tiny in pony ville has disapeared! spoons, money, fillies all of it is just gone!". Pinkie pie gasped and said "wait right here Twilight" and with that Pinkie ran straight up too you and picked up and shouted "oh Celestia are you okay?" she asks so loud it almost kills you. You cover your ear and say "ya, why wouldnt i be?" you reply, pretending not to know whats going on. "well Twilight which is one of my friends you havent met yet just said that everything tiny has disapeared and your tiny so i thought mabye something happened to you too" she says really fast. "Oh well i guess im the only thing that hasnt" you say. "well thats good, wait right here" she says and then goes back too the door. "Hey twilight can you come in i have something too show you" Pinkie says. "Well i guess i can but its not just me who came" Twilight says "oh, well i have room for everyone" Pinkie says smiling and gestures for everyone too come in. Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy,and Rainbowdash come into Sugarcube Corner, "What did you want too show us?" Twilight asks, well it over here, Pinkie pie walks over too you. All of the 5 other ponies look at you "Is that a human? I didnt know they were so tiny, I always hear Lyra talking about them but i didnt think they existed". You pretend you dont know who she is, you cover your ears because she did not whisper at all and say "well usually im not this tiny, well atleast i dont think i am, i dont remember anything" you yell. "well how did you get here?" Rainbow says a little quieter still hurting your ears "Well how did you get here with Pinkie?" you look down and say " well she almost squished me until she dropped her picnic basket, she saw me, and offered to take me back here". "Well this is no time for telling stories, we have a crisis on our hooves!" Twilight says. You look at her appoligeticly and stop talking. "Okay girls we need to figure out who has caused everything in ponyville to disapear" Twilight said, "Well what if its not just in ponyville where everything tiny has banished?" Pinkie says. "Spike take a letter, Dear Princes Celestia, Everything tiny in ponyville has dissapeared, how are things in Canterlot?" Twilight said, Spike wrote everything down and sent the letter. 5 minutes passed and you got one back it read "Dear Twilight, Everything tiny has disapeared here too, I need you too come down to canterlot right away to sort thing's out". "Well girls it looks like we are going to canterlot, Celestia should send us-" before Twilight could finish her sentence Spike burped up 6 train tickets. "Wait!" Pinkie says "what about him?" Pinkie pie points at you. "He's going to have to stay here" twilight says you give her a sad look. " I understand" you say. "Can he pleeeeease come?" Pinkie pleaded, "He doesnt have a ticket" Twilight argues back "oh who will notice? hes so tiny nobody will care" Pinkie says. Twilight had a blank look on her face, she sighed and said "Fine, but we have to leave now". Pinkie pie jumps in cheer and you just smile.
You, and the other ponies bored the train with you hiding in Pinkies mane, you hear her say "you can come out now" you crawl out of her mane and onto a table that was in the train car. "So you dont have any memory do ya?" Applejack asked. "No i dont" you say "well im glad we have something tiny" Applejack says smiling, Twilight just rolled her eyes. "Well i guess its time for bed" Twilight says "where is he going to sleep?". "well i can just sleep on the ground i guess." you say. Fluttershy interupts "well hes an animal and i am special with animals, he could sleep in my mane if he wants too" "Yes!" you say trying not to sound too eager. Fluttershy smiles. Everypony lays down in there bed and you in Fluttershies mane. You wake up to fluttershy walking off the train, forgetting you were in her mane. you just decide to lay back down, pretty soon you hear Twilight and Celestia talking. "well we have no clue what happend but there is nothing tiny anymore, we need to find out what happend and who did it, and i think i know who..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Discord

*Noteb*
2. Trixie

*Noteb*
3. Another MLP villian

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. Pickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877355-Being-Shrunk-in-Ponyville/cid/1494281-Everything-small-is-disappearing