*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Barbadian Queen
  2. Limo Of Possibilities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878457-A-Female-Celebrity-As-Your-Owner/cid/1374394-Barbadian-Queen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878457
At 3ft tall you have nothing until a female celebrity takes you in.
This choice: Rihanna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Barbadian Queen

    by: jdtd7197
Rihanna! Wow, of all people you weren't expecting it to be the Barbadian megastar Rihanna, who compared to you really was quite mega. She got out of the limo looking massive as always http://www.flickr.com/photos/40466689@N0... and was walking towards you. You looked up at her in awe, both amazed by her beauty and intimidated by her height. You only barely reached the top of those insanely long legs. "Hello there, you seem down. Are you OK?" It seemed Rihanna was actually concerned how you were. "No, I have no money, no family, no friends, no job, nothing. But I won't bother you though with my problems." You just realized the depths of your despair and were beginning to get a bit teary. However this proved Rihanna did indeed care about your feelings.

Rihanna bent down and gave you a warm embrace. It had been so long since you had a hug from anyone and you started to cry into Rihanna shoulder. "There there, it's okay. How about you come live with me? All the food you want, drinks and you can sleep in with me. What do you say?" she asked you with a gentle smile. This was one incredible opportunity out of nowhere. You stopped crying. "Yes please Rihanna. I'll be good in return." Rihanna smiled again and gave you a wink. "Alright then, let's go home." That said Rihanna lifted you with little effort like a baby and got into the limo with you sitting on her lap. It felt nice being held by Rihanna who was stroking your head. You fell asleep for a bit in her arms and it was one great nap.

How would Rihanna be to you?

You have the following choices:

1. Gentle

*Noteb*
2. Dominant

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdtd7197 (UN: jdtd7197 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdtd7197 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878457-A-Female-Celebrity-As-Your-Owner/cid/1374394-Barbadian-Queen