*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1761910-An-emergency-board-meeting-is-called-Samantha-
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: An emergency board meeting is called, Samantha is in a terribly gassy state!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

An emergency board meeting is called, Samantha ...

    by: Unknown
The next day at work Samantha shuffled to work even bigger than yesterday. Her belly was exposed and none of her clothing could hide it, her breasts were heaving with each step she took and threatened to burst out of her bra, and her panties were riding up her enormous ass. The people working that stared at her as she stomped down the hallway with her hands full of boxes filled with her company's products that she was shoveling into her mouth. Samantha was doing this not just because her new cravings but because she was in a bad mood and needed something to calm her. Apparently an emergency board meeting was called last night and she needed to be there personally to lead it. She would have rather stayed in bed and ate more but it was insisted she be there in person, not that her coworkers wanted to be in the same room as her either.

She entered the conference room and went to the head of the table, letting farts fly behind her before taking her seat. She had trouble getting ass in much to her annoyance.

"David! I thought you said -urrrrp- ordered those new chairs last week." She said.

"W-w-we did. Those are the new chairs you ordered." He said timidly.

"They're still too small. Order some new ones for me pronto. Now let's get this over with, I'm a *pfffft* busy girl."

They board member were all too intimidated to talk except for one. "Well Miss Samantha, as I'm sure you're well aware of the company's new sauce and its popularity-"

"You're damn right I am. Kudos -urrrp- to the boys in development. Can't wait to see what they come up with next."

"Well that's the thing.....we may have to discontinue it."

"WHA-uuuuuurp--T!" She roared with a burp in between.

"I'm sorry but its been giving our company bad publicity. If we keep selling it profits will decline. You have seen the news right?"

Samantha hadn't been watching much TV lately since she had been stuffing her face with that glorious sauce. "No, what's wrong?"

Not wanting to upset her again, he showed her the headline for today's paper and on the front page the story was about....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1761910-An-emergency-board-meeting-is-called-Samantha-