*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ryan
  2. Who do you choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879216-Teenage-boy-weight-gain/cid/1416452-Ryan
by Chris
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1879216
Teen boys gain weight and get fatter
This choice: Ryan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ryan

    by: Unknown
After practice Ryan was really really hungry. Him and his team mates went to wendys to fill they're bellies. Ryan was a little chubbier then the rest. His uniform was a bit tight around his rather plump thighs and larger slightly jiggly butt. His belly flab tend to hang over his belt and jiggled when ever he moved or walked ( his belly was very very soft). And his hips were wider then most,but he was totally obliviuous to it. He wonder why he couldn't as fast as everybody else. ( he wasnt that bright) They sat down to eat and everyone else ordered stuff like a number one combo or number three he ordered six double cheese burgers with a large order of fries large shake and some nuggets. "Ryan ur not gonna eat all that right?" and looked up with a simple look on his face and says " yeah I'm hungry" and he opened his mouth wide and bit down. He scarfed those things down, his juicy fat cheeks covered in mustered bounce up and down. He had a satisfied almost uforic look on his fat face. He sat leaning forward with his elbows on the table. A burger in one hand while his other hand was just lazliy limp. His half full belly now dipped slightly between his legs but he agin was obliviuos to gurth he was gaining. He was too busy laughing (and snorting like a pig) with his team mates. When he was done he leaned back to reveal his large fat belly. Yawning and rubbing his belly. One of his team mates jokingly slappling ryan's belly making it vibrate "awwww is little ryan sleepy" being tired from playing and eating.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879216-Teenage-boy-weight-gain/cid/1416452-Ryan