*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking up to a new life
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1393377-Waking-up-to-a-new-life
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Drama · #1881349
A boy is injured in an accident; only way to save him is to make him a girl.
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Waking up to a new life

    by: Unknown
I began to wake up. I felt very different, the last thing I remembered was being hit with a truck.

I sat up and opened my eyes. I appeared to be in a hospital room. I felt a strange, unfamiliar weight on my chest. A female doctor entered the room. "Oh, Allison you're awake." she said.

"Who's Allison?" I asked, wondering why she was calling me that.

"Must have amnesia." she muttered, then continued to speak. "You were walking across the road and were hit by a truck. Brian Summers was hit too. You were both badly burnt because of what the truck was carrying and were barely recognisable, but using new technology we managed to get you both looking more or less how you did before."

"Oh no, we must have been so badly burnt, they mixed us up." I thought to myself. I looked around the room and saw a guy asleep who looked exactly like me. "Can I have a mirror please?" I asked the doctor and she quickly got me one. I looked in the mirror and saw the face of Allison Gifford, a girl who went to my school and lived near me.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1393377-Waking-up-to-a-new-life