*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1470399-Wear-the-one-piece
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: Wear the one-piece.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wear the one-piece.

    by: Dayeandknight
As embarrassing as it is, you decide to pick the one piece. You figure you will just leave the locker room and just run to the house with the intent of getting some clothes. You make your selection and the computer supply you with the purple swimsuit, a beach towel and purple sandals.

You pull on the suit part way, step into the sandals, and wrap the towel around your waist to hide the suit. When you try to leave, you notice the door is locked. “What gives?” you exclaim. It is then that the computer speaks up “I am not authorized to allow you to exit until you are fully dressed.”

To just get this all over with, you begrudgingly comply. The suit is a little tight, and very uncomfortable down below. With a little manipulation, you find the most comfortable possession which has the side effect of creating a flat surface. The material lifts and cups your backside making it look unnervingly shapely while constricting your middle. The suit's chest area apparently has two cups to help give support to the wearer which, combined with your tightened middle pushing skin upwards, gives you the appearance having a woman's chest, if a little bit under developed. You pull your long hair out of the shoulder straps and head out side.

You have the following choices:

1. On your way, someone sees you.

*Noteb*
2. You take a quick swim anyway.

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1470399-Wear-the-one-piece